Xeno GC Mod Chip for Nintendo Gamecube
Xeno GC is a low cost easy solder modchip for the Nintendo GameCube. This chip has a unique hardware design which directly interfaces with the serial debugport on the laser unit.
- direct boot of DVD+-RW media
- compatible with all regions & all versions
- region free loading
- multigame disc support
- wireless install
- no need to remove mainboard
- PAL/NTSC region force
- installation control LEDs
- switchable read setting adjustment / error retry
- switchable audiofix
- anti-static packaging
- selfbooting homebrew linux discs (thanks to Isobel)
- Disable audio fix – Press left shoulder button during disc load.
- Disable DRE fix – Press right shoulder button during disc load.
- Force NTSC display mode – Press X button during disc load.
- Force PAL display mode – Press Y button during disc load.
- XenoGC Shell (multigame disc loader) – Press START button during disc load
The XenoGC features two status LEDs to indicate correct function. The red LED is active when the drive resets and the chip is doing its job. Once the drive has been patched successfully, another red LED will light up. Check your install if the lights keep flashing, or doesnt light up at all.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.